Steps to Prepare Popular Taco pizza for Diet Recipe

Taco pizza, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!

Taco pizza

Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, taco pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Taco pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Taco pizza is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Taco pizza:

  1. Get 2 of tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
  2. Prepare 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
  3. Make ready 1 cup (8 oz) of sour cream.
  4. Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or ground turkey.
  5. Take 1 packet of taco seasoning mix.
  6. Make ready 1 of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
  7. Make ready 2 cups of Mexican cheese.
  8. Take 1 cup of shredded lettuce.

Steps to make Taco pizza:

  1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
  2. Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
  3. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
  4. Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
  5. Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
  6. Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
  7. You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry.(I had enough) Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
  8. Notes- If you plan to make Taco Pizza the night before, I recommend waiting until just before serving before adding the lettuce, tomato, and cheese to prevent any sogginess. If taking to a party or cook out, wait and dress it right before serving it. (the cream cheese mixture can be put on and wrapped up, it only takes about 5 mins to top it with everything.) I made this for dinner, and Served it right away..
  9. Hot sauce added.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food taco pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!